Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hear Me - Know The Enemy

- -Hate- -
My first act as campaign manager for the awe inspiring Giant Crab will be to smoke out a trader in our midst. His name is Dave Lurty and I am sorry to say he has delicate information regarding Giant Crab. It would be wrong to dismiss him immediately because he was clever enough to fool us into letting him meet with Giant Crab. I am ashamed of this fact, and would like to apologize. As an act of pennance, I vow to destroy Dave Lurty. He has tricked me and embarassed me in the eyes of Giant Crab. I will give you all more details on what it is he intends to do with the information he has once we know more. On January 4, 2006 I met a young man named Dave Lurty. His enthusiasm in regards to Giant Crab was nothing new, but I was elated at his dedication to the Year of Proliferation, and everything it could mean. Even those who are close with Giant Crab and respect him rightly have been known to show signs of skepticism about a victory in 2008. I let Dave Lurty's false excitment blind my judgment. He does not love Giant Crab. I ask all who are faithful to Giant Crab to forgive me, but not until I stomp this cuttlebone into the ground. I hate Dave Lurty...
A VOTE FOR GIANT CRAB IS A VOTE FOR A BIGGER CRAB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home