Friday, February 24, 2006

The Beginning - The Message Is Clear

- - Outcry - -
Although there have been certain people who have laughed at the very notion of Giant Crab, they will all understand soon enough. When their children are fleeing the homes they have worked so hard to create and protect, they will know the full power of Giant Crab. Not one of you have stood in his presence. Not one of you have held him in your arms after a defeat. He did not seek shelter in my backyard because he is homeless, he did it so he would not have to succumb to society and their rules. Come 2008 (Year of Proliferation) society will have a new understanding. Not just of how to live, but how to live with each other. I for one await with open arms the impending chaos and anarchy that will follow in his mighty steps. Although feeling desolate as I write this I know I am never alone with Giant Crab. He is a teacher, a leader, and a brother. I ask for those in the dark to seek the impenetrable radiance of Giant Crab. The shadow filled world we dwell unto now will be all but a distant memory. Giant Crab is not a omnipotent being, nor is he a prophet. We then are atheists by default because there is nothing but Giant Crab. Unto him I pledge my relentless acquiescence, Giant Crab only asks the same of you, my faithful readers. We are united as one under the penumbra of the almighty Giant Crab. Comrades, fall in and shout from the hills of our past nation's capitol....
A VOTE FOR GIANT CRAB IS A VOTE FOR A BIGGER CRAB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home