Monday, February 27, 2006

Suggestions - Not Truths

- - Rejoice- -

There are many things planned for the Year of Proliferation. While it is normally my job/pleasure to be a correspondent for our Giant Crab, Giant Crab has purposely kept most of his plans for 2008 reticent. However, besides what he has spoken outward about, there are things even a novice can conclude. I'm firstly speaking of course about Giant Crab's giant plan for us. While some speculate that death from Giant Crab will result in access to a sort of paradise in another realm, I remind those that any who follow Giant Crab will be spared. Furthermore, any who step in Giant Crab's wake will think they are in heaven already. This is why I believe that Giant Crab's ultimate coming will start a shockwave of others into following him. It is a great shame that many will be given the gift of forced attrition once Giant Crab has come in his larger form. It is with gritted teeth these new followers will be welcomed. If you ask me, only those who are true believers in Giant Crab should be spared. I do not question Giant Crab's methods. If they are accepted by Giant Crab, then they are my brothers. I should learn to be more understanding, like Giant Crab. After the Year of Proliferation, I will hopefully look back at these articles and laugh. But I will never forget the message at its heart...

A VOTE FOR GIANT CRAB IS A VOTE FOR A BIGGER CRAB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home