Sunday, February 26, 2006

Year of Proliferation - Things To Come

- -Ready- -
In 2008 several things will come to pass. A short list of examples is presently unnecessary, for there should only be one thing on everyones mind: Giant Crab. I've repeatedly discussed obedience, and explained the need for cooperation, but no more. I should not need to waste precious words on the reasons all people world round should do everything in their power to help Giant Crab in his ultimate goal. I have been patient thus far, but that time is over. For those foolish enough to question Giant Crab, or his varied principles, I have no room in my heart for you. It has been occupied by Giant Crab. Giant Crab has taught us to try recruit others, but for some this task is to great for any human to accomplish. For the ignorant minority Giant Crab will most assuredly convince every last one of you of his vigor. I hope for your sake he does not make an example of you. The Year of Proliferation rapidly approaches, make the right decision. We need you, and your votes. Because as we all know...
A VOTE FOR GIANT CRAB IS A VOTE FOR A BIGGER CRAB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home